In quest of assignments in the field of Marketing, Business Development, Team Management related to the field of Education.A competent professional of accomplished career track of 25 years in Education Industry as Faculty/ Marketing and project execution/ training and development/ delivering sustaining revenues and profits.
Founder of Global Studies Advisor
Preeti Pawar established Global Studies Advisor in July 2017 and has been a part of the overseas education recruitment industry for the last 18 years. Before Starting working as a full time counselor Preeti has been a a lecturer of Chemistry in Mumbai University , teaching in Jai Hind college and Sophia college for Women She has also worked as Recruitment Manager , South Asia for Study Group
From Director Desk
Global Studies Advisor has offices based out of Delhi NCR, Gurugram and Rohtak, which is an education hub of one of the most prosperous states Haryana . As an organisation GSA works very closely with Institutes like MD University/ Kurukshetra University ,Surajmal Institute , IP University, schools and colleges based out of NCR and Haryana . They conduct seminars , ounselling sessions, education fairs etc to reach out to the interested students . Apart from this they also engage into various online marketing activities on the portals like Shikha.com, just dial, face book ,Instagram ,Unipro etc . Just recently GSA has started highly interactive website UNISNAP . The content of the website is developed keeping the interest of student population of South Asia in mind . The website which has more than 150000 hits already has various articles on topics ranging from current news, education, fashion, Covid news, politics etc and very soon this portal will be engaged in the marketing and business development if our partner universities
Global Studies Advisor prides themselves in the recruitment of quality students for their partner Universities based out of UK, Canada, US, Australia, NZ, Singapore , Germany etc . For their close University partner Study Group, they have recently been awarded as the top performing agent in India for 2019 recruitments for UK ISCs and would be able to recruit about 70 students for Jan 2020 intake.
For Australia they have been recruiting quality students for all our direct partnership Institutes such as — CSU Study Centres, Southern Cross University, Hotel School, SCU , Education Centre of Australia ( ECA), Taylor College ,UWA and Uni of Sydney, ANU College, UP Education ( pathways to Swinburne Institute of Tech, Charles Darwin University and UTAS )etc. We have been more focused towards quality than quantity and that is our USP.
For Canada the Direct institute partners include — Study Group, Cape Breton University, Great Plains College , Toronto Institute of Management , Selkrik college, Mount Alison University, Parkland College, Code Core college and Apply Board .
1. 2019— Recognised by Study Group as one the BEST PERFORMING PARTNER from India for UK Universities
2. 2017-2019— Global studies Advisor got the DIRECT contracts for student recruitment for the following Universities—- Study Group/ Heriot Watt University , Scotland/ PSB Acsdemy Singapore / Hotel School, Southern Cross University, Australia/ Pitts Burg State University, US/ Contracts under consideration — Federation University , Australia /University of London/ Northumbria London University/ Southhampton Solvent London Campus/ Ulster University etc
3. 2016- Was awarded the BEST PERFORMING Product Manager — By Study Group
4. 2016-2017— Held over 30 successful semimars , pre- departure meets, counselling sessions in cities like – Colombo( Sri Lanka ), KathMandu ( Nepal), Thimpoo ( Bhutan), Bangkok, Singapore , Sydney ( Australia )Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Baroda, Gurgoan, Vijaywada, Chennai etc
About Preeti Pawar
Manager- Student Recruitment (ANZ - Higher Education) South Asia at Study Group
February 2016 - June 2017
Education in Australia and New Zealand provides the highest quality of academic qualifications in modern, student friendly learning environments. Our colleges in Australia and New Zealand include pathway programs to help gain entry in universities within these countries as well as our own proprietary colleges focused on applied learning for career outcomes.
Study Group pathway programs are specially designed, university-recognised courses that help you to gain entry to the top universities in Australia and New Zealand. From High School Certificate through to Bachelors, Graduate and Masters degrees. Our programs provide the academic, English language and learning skills you need to succeed.
Study Group also offers applied learning programs through our proprietary brands, in Australia and New Zealand. These programs focus on developing skills and qualifications valued by potential employers and industry bodies, preparing you for life-long learning or transition to further study options. You can choose one of many programs delivered at the Australian College of Physical Education (ACPE), the Australian Institute of Applied Sciences (AIAS), College of Natural Beauty, College of Natural Health and Homeopathy, Endeavor College of Natural Heath, FIAFitnation or Martin.
Regional Representative ( India) at Sydney Institute of Business and Commerce, (SIBC, Sydney)
October 2015 - February 2016
The Sydney Institute of Business and Commerce is a leading online provider of nationally recognized qualifications for students living in Australia and overseas.
We are proud to enable wide-spread access to quality education regardless of a student’s location or financial circumstances. With the support of our academic professionals and global partners, we aim to be a leader of choice for students wishing to gain the necessary skills to thrive in the corporate world or as a pathway to University . More information can be found at Sydney Institute of Business
The Sydney Institute has partnered with IELTS Online, a leading IELTS course designed and developed by Macquarie University. As part of our university pathways program, all international students who are studying a diploma course with us can now enrol in the IELTS Online course for free.
Area Manager (Franchisee owner) at VIEC
May 2006 - July 2014
• Successfully handled and filed hundreds visas of customers including students, student dependants, tourists, etc., to destinations like the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Singapore, Poland and Malaysia
• Worked with Universities in United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Singapore and organised marketing seminars and presentations as well as counseling sessions for students, undertook student recruitment for partner institutes,checked documents,filed visas and assisted in pre- departure guidance, etc.
• Played an instrumental role in getting new business agreements by giving presentations and representing the VIEC team during their “Familiarity Tour” in over 10 cities to various Australian Universities and Institutes
• Verified complete financial and educational records of clients before registering Visa application and guided clients regarding IELTS/TOEFL requirement/registration, total intakes and Visa requirements
• Scheduled, developed and implemented advertising and marketing plans in liaison with the partner institutes and managed the design and production of marketing materials including pamphlets, brochures, flyers, hand- outs, etc.
• Communicated courteously with clients by telephone, email, letter and face to face and provided help and advice to clients using the organization’s products and services
• Kept accurate records of discussions or correspondence with clients and produced written information for them, involving use of computer packages/software
• Examined customer’s problems related to filing visa applications, deciding which destination to choose, etc. and suggested appropriate solutions for the issues
• Met with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service and assisted in training staff to deliver a high standard of customer service
Lecturer in Chemistry at Jai Hind College
September 1997 - August 2005
Assumed responsibility as a Chemistry Lecturer and responsible for delivering effective and qualitative lectures to students.Ensuring that the lectures prepared and delivered are in line with the overall student development objective set by the institution.Advising students on career and job opportunities.
• Taught chemistry to the students of second and final year undergraduate course (Bachelor of Science) in Jai Hind College and Analytical Chemistry to the students of previous year postgraduate course (Master of Science) in Sophia College for Women
• Delivered lectures on courses pertaining to the chemical and physical properties and compositional changes of substances and instructed students in the methods of qualitative and quantitative chemical analysis
• Ensured that course design and lectures comply with quality standards and regulations of the university and department
• Provided academic leadership in the classroom and ensured an effective and compelling learning environment for students within the University
• Monitored student centre activities, specialized club events, in-house seminars, research workshops, student visits to other institutes etc.
Lecturer in Chemistry - Andhra University , Visakhapatnam.
June 1996 - May 1997
Responsible for teaching Chemistry to undergraduate students and developing new methods to make learning more effective. Preparing and delivering lectures in accordance with the standards set by the department and the university. Assessing student performance and acting as academic mentor to the students with regards to career and available and upcoming job opportunities.
• Delivered lectures, seminars and tutorials; developed and implemented new methods of teaching to reflect changes in research
• Contributed to the development, planning and implementation of a high quality curriculum
• Assessed student’s coursework; set exam question papers and marked examination answer sheets
• Acted as academic advisor to Bachelor of Science and Master of Science students and to refer students to sources of pastoral support
• Carried out administrative tasks related to the department, such as student admissions, induction programmes and involvement in committees and boards
• Participated in departmental and faculty seminars aimed at sharing research outcomes and built interdisciplinary collaboration within and outside the department