Dependant Visa

Spouse Visa, Dependent Visa, Family Visa, Child Visa falls in the category of Dependent Visa where People from oversea country can join a visa holder (Sponsor) as the partners, children and/or elderly dependent relatives of people who are already overseas or are going overseas under any of the visa categories. Anyone who is on a work visa or permanent resident visa is allowed to take their family along. Dependent Visa / Spouse Visa application is simple and success is dependent on legitimate intent, accurate documentation and correct forms.